...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Wednesday, July 23, 2003
      ( 9:30 AM )
 
Back in the Blogosphere

I took one extra day to recover from travel and am happy to be posting for the first time in a week. It's nice to be back in the blogosphere. Though I must admit, it was also nice to be away. I didn't even hear much news on my retreat in the nor'woods of Minnesota. My one year-old and I had a fantastic time swimming in the Lake, going on adventures, walking across the Mississippi River at its headwaters in Itasca and meeting Paul Bunyon and Babe the BIG Blue Ox! (scandalous discovery: Paul Bunyon had a sweetheart, Lucette, and there was a Paul Jr, but there doesn't seem to be evidence of a marriage...hmmm!!) While I can't exactly claim that I am glad to be back at work, I am glad to be back home with P - especially since today is our 4th wedding anniversary. In some ways it seems like it's been far longer than 4 years, but in some ways it seems like it's gone by in a flash. No celebration today, but dinner and a movie on Friday night (the folks have kindly volunteered to take Martin overnight). So I will be working to catch up today, see how my blog pals are doing and trying to get up a few of my own posts as well. It's nice to be back, I missed you all!

| -- permanent link