...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Thursday, June 10, 2004
      ( 9:38 PM )
 
New Frontiers

Well, the big day is here. I (finally) start grad school on Friday. I won't be around a computer all day, and I know you will miss the brilliant blogging you've come to love and adore on a daily basis - but alas, I will be imbibing the sweet wine of education. As a matter of fact, I won't be around a computer during the day most of next week because of an odd starting schedule, but I will try to do a morning or evening post to keep up - after that, things should return to normal (well, normal for this neck of the woods). Meanwhile, try to keep yourselves from re-naming your children any variation of "Reagan," "Reagana," "Reagalulu," "Reaganorburt," etc. - and remember: unlike Republicans and federal workers, plotting the overthrow of the country doesn't take a day off.

| -- permanent link