...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Friday, March 07, 2003
      ( 12:19 PM )
 
Happy Bloggy Birthday!


Today my Baby Blog is born. I've wanted to have a blog for ages. I have no idea what I'm doing in terms of the technology of the thing, but I assume I shall learn as I blog along how to make my blog into the Bohemian Rhapsody of Rants that I have always envisioned it would be.

Something about myself...till I figure out how to put about myself on the template... I'm a new mama - The Kid is 9 months old this week. I still don't feel like I fit the part - but I'm not trying very hard, I admit. I work to keep the family fed and in health care, and The Kid frolics at home with his Dad, my renaissance man of a husband, P. P is a cabinetmaker, carpenter and computer tech - all careers for which there are no jobs right now. So he is happily working away on our new house, first bought this month, and bringing up The Kid in the proper ways to fight evil, resist authoritarianism, and ultimately to grow to be the Leader of the Resistance. Meanwhile, back at The Job, I assist attorneys in their neverending quest to bring ultimate peace and justice into this world...not. I assist attorneys in their neverending quest to save their sorry clients' asses. Oh well, someone's gotta do it. And I'm damned good at it.

This blog is my way of feeling as though I'm actually a published writer and someone is reading what I write. Even if no one reads it, it's out there... and I'm as proud as a Mama can be.

As soon as I can, I will upgrade this blog to hold comments and all sorts of wonderful links...watch this space for a blossoming, beautimizing, bohemian blog....

| -- permanent link