...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Tuesday, July 29, 2003
      ( 3:08 PM )
 
Changes in BlogoLand

Just a catch-all of some new sites I've added to the ol' list:

An old favorite gets a new name: The Watch has changed to Pacific Views. I like the new look and there are loads and loads of links. Same great blogging and commentary too!

New kids on the block:

The River looks fresh and interesting. The blogger, Bruce, is actually an old hand at blogging, and most notably I appreciate his movie reviews (in his former life he had a great one on The Matrix) which are not only insightful and interesting, but really fun to read!

I Know This is Probably Bad For Me is a new favorite of mine as well. Especially worth reading, tons of research and commentary on the Bush Administration's decapitation of Early Head Start. I will go into this subject further in a separate post, but the blog is really well written on this subject especially and deserves some attention.

And as I mentioned before, Whiskey Bar is now also regularly visited by me. Great writing and great commentary on current events as they happen!

Give a little visit to the new kids when you have a chance - tell them Mama sent you.

| -- permanent link