...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Monday, June 27, 2005
      ( 10:34 AM )
 
Another Reason Why I Hate Karl Rove

A more despicable human being in government I cannot think of at the moment. Rove:

In his speech, Rove said no issue better illustrated the philosophical difference between liberals and conservatives than national security. "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war," he said in a prepared text released by the White House. "Liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers."

I'm sure that every Liberal who has lost a son or daughter in Afghanistan or Iraq is really happy to know the administration values their sacrifice so much. I am pissed a thousand times more about this today than I was two days ago because last night I found out that my brother is AGAIN being deployed to Iraq. As my long time readers know, he already deployed for the Afghanistan operation and for the Iraq war about 18 months ago. It is horrifying, just like it is for every other family that must face this on a daily basis. And shockingly, my brother, a loyal, honored and committed serviceman, is a liberal. How comforting to know that the president he serves considers him so expendable and his actions so meaningless. I certainly don't. And no liberal I know would.

There is something horribly wrong with the minds of the people running this country. Horribly wrong. Psychopathically wrong. When is this country going to wake up and stop empowering this behavior? When will it be too late to stop the road of destruction, the addiction to inhumane actions, the dependence on power? I am so incredibly angry right now. Again.

| -- permanent link