...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Friday, April 18, 2003
      ( 10:48 AM )
 
Round the Blogosphere

I added a few new blogs to my list this week. I recently started reading them and am really enjoying the added insights I'm getting from them. I wanted to share the wealth:

High Water

the watch

Harsh but True

Project for a New Century of Freedom

Pax Liberalis

I'm also going to add a few links the news section and do that a bit differently. I'm also going to try and alphabetize. (Oh the great intentions.) The whole war thing started when I started my blog and so I haven't really explored my other areas of interest much, which I hope to do in the future. But in the meantime, I'm going to set up my links bar with a few of those odds and ends as well, I think. Anyway, just some housekeeping for the general well being of us all. Can't be a mama without some housekeeping now and then.



| -- permanent link