...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Monday, September 08, 2003
      ( 2:04 PM )
 
Go, Dad

I'm very proud to announce that not only have I seen my dad, a republican voter for his entire adult life and 30-year veteran of the US Air Force, decide that he cannot stomach this administration and look for an alternative to vote for in 2004, but he's also started blogging about it! This is the first time my dad has ever been politically active and the first time he's been exposed to blogging. If you get a few minutes, take a look at his new blog and leave him a comment or email and encourage him. It's hard to transition into an entirely new political paradigm after 40 years - I give him credit and kudos for believing something new and for doing something about it. Go, Dad!!

| -- permanent link