...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Thursday, October 09, 2003
      ( 4:19 PM )
 
Clear Your Name Now

MoveOn.org has a new campaign that everyone should be aware of - it's the Help President Bush campaign. If we all send in the letters testifying that we were not the source of the highly criminal leak of the name of Ambassador Wilson's wife to the press, then we can help the President to narrow the search. After all, he's declared publicly that he has no idea who in his administration perpetrated the leak. Let's help him out!

It's a simple process and you can pass it on to your friends and family so they can clear their names too!

I, Bohemian Mama, do hereby attest that on or about the dates of June 1, 2003, through July 14, 2003, I did not contact, whether by telephone, facsimile, e-mail, in person, or by any other means, any reporter, correspondent, journalist, or any other member of the media, with the intent to or purpose of naming former Ambassador Joseph Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame, as an operative for the Central Intelligence Agency.

2. I, Bohemian Mama, further attest that on or about the dates of June 1, 2003, through July 30, 2003, I did not have any conversation, whether by telephone, e-mail, in person, or by any other means, with any reporter, correspondent, journalist, or any other member of the media, during which the employment of Valerie Plame was discussed in any way.

I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct.


There. That's done. Now, how else can I help my poor President who can't seem to tell which way is up... oh! I know! Help him find the door and boot his arse out!

| -- permanent link