...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Tuesday, December 30, 2003
      ( 3:38 PM )
 
Hmm...Let's See...

Thought I'd start working on my New Year's Resolutions...

1. Do everything I can humanly possibly do to get Bush out of the white house

2. Repeat No. 1 monthly until November. If unsuccessful in November, research living in Costa Rica

3. Quit working in a fluorescent-lit, essence-sucking cubicle and become something new

4. Write more letters to my baby

5. Kiss my husband more

6. Avoid trying any diet that has a title like a cheap romance novel (ie, the South Beach Diet, the Hazy Moonglow Diet, the Hollywood Heat Diet, etc)

7. Protest more - about anything, really.

8. Stop wishing Buffy would come back (I just can't let it go!)

9. Avoid cable news and watch more Daily Show

still working on my list...

| -- permanent link