...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Wednesday, December 24, 2003
      ( 12:03 PM )
 
Holiday Wishes

Well, though I have some more work to finish before I go home for the holiday, I wanted to take a few minutes and wish everyone the happiest of the Season. Whether Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanza, Solstice or nothing much - I hope that the down time will be restful for you and bring your heart joy.

I'm going to take a break from the computer for a few days (as well as a break from work - not coming back into the office until Tuesday - though if I get the bug, I may blog before that, but no promises). In the meantime, I wish you the best for the holiday weekend. For those who are missing loved ones this season, I also send fervent wishes for happiness, and for their quick and safe return.

Happy Holidays, my friends in the blogosphere! May joy and lightness of heart be your companion this week!

Now...to finish up work and head home to 5 1/2 full days with my little family...now that's something worth celebrating!

| -- permanent link