...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Friday, May 14, 2004
      ( 11:09 AM )
 
Notice

Today is the day. I gave notice at work. Two weeks and counting until I become a grad student and enter the world of education and teacherhood. It will be yet another year until I'm a teacher out on my own, but I'll be a student teacher starting in August. In celebration of this new chapter in this Mama's life, I have added two new link categories on my sidebar that I'm still working on expanding: teacher blogs and education sites. I'm considering starting a separate blog for my teaching life, but I'm not sure if I could manage two blogs at once. For now, we're stuck with the combo of Mama/Activist/Student/etc. We'll see how it goes from here.

Anyway, here's to the satisfaction of handing over a resignation letter and singing "Take this Job and Shove It" all day long!

| -- permanent link