...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Saturday, December 25, 2004
      ( 7:49 AM )
 
Best Holiday Wishes

To all of you, my blogosphere friends - I want to wish you the happiest of holidays. No matter if you celebrate a holiday this time of year or not, I do, and so I'm taking a moment to say how thankful I am for you and for this medium of expression and for the chance for people to come together and "talk" and express themselves. We are maintaining each other's sanity and that is definitely a community-building project!

I'm delighted to be able to be home with my family this coming week and will be spending every moment that I can with my husband and son - and praying for a nice snowstorm to keep school out just a little longer!

A blessed holiday season to everyone, may the New Year bring joy, fun-filled adventures and blessings. Most of all, may it bring peace across the world, to every human being who has yet to experience it. May we all do what we can to bring justice to the world and work for peace. That would indeed be a good year.

Blessings from the Mama! Happy holidays!!

| -- permanent link