...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Tuesday, March 18, 2003
      ( 3:01 PM )
 
Blogging Skills Need Blogwork
And now a momentary interruption to the usual Mama Diatribe ===== Help! I like how my new blog is looking so far, and thanks to fellow bloggers I have a great comment thingy now. But I am not figuring out how to get that link below each post for a permanent tie to its archive. I thought I double checked my template for it, but my html ability is basically in its baby-speak stage, so no telling what I thought I saw there. Can anyone help me with codes for creating a link at the bottom of each post for the archived version or "permanent link" thingy? ("thingy" meaning anything I don't know its technical name for - translation is up to you). Email or comments appreciated. Thanks Blogosphere.

| -- permanent link