...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Tuesday, March 18, 2003
      ( 10:13 AM )
 
A Boycott That Makes Sense

You don't have to give up your life, but you could participate in the jams and days of action. Kick 'em where it counts.


Don't Really Know What To Say
Well, everyone seems to be saying everything much more succinctly than I can this morning. I tried to write Brother Jon a letter last night - but I kept crumpling up the paper and throwing it out because nothing I wrote down made any sense. I'll try again later today. Anyway, here's a few things that are worth reading this morning and which sum up many of my conflicting feelings today:

Mike says it all - well done. And with a hopeful note at the end - something I'm trying to feel today.

Maru is pissed off - and so am I. WTF? sometimes it's all that can be said.

As usual, a good dose of cynicsm at mwowwww - helps take the edge off. Much needed.

LiberalOasis has a great dissection of the Speech.

Digby lays out the money behind the Speech -- no time to waste when there's taxpayers' money to be spent and millions to be made!

Easy Bake Coven is talking about a subject close to my heart - the fact that protesting this war and this administration's policies does not mean being against the members of the military. I'm glad so many people are starting to speak up about this. There are too many shock jocks accusing anti-war people of being unpatriotic and betraying the troops. Total crap.

Finally, Sarah has decided to move to Stockholm. Looking for a more serene locale? Can we all come along?





| -- permanent link