...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Wednesday, November 26, 2003
      ( 2:43 PM )
 
Happy Thanksgiving

It's an odd sort of holiday where we gather together and consider all we're thankful for - and not everyone gets a day off work and not everyone is all that thankful. But I am. I'm thankful for my family, I'm thankful for the little boy who is now old enough to run to me with open arms when I get home from work in the evenings, I'm thankful for more things than I can name. I try to make it a habit to say outloud each morning things that I am thankful for. It helps keep perspective. And not to get too gooshy, but I'm thankful that there is such a thing as blogs - where I can write and where people read and where we can come together and know there are more of us out there and we are pals, no matter if we ever meet in person. I hope you have some quiet moments of grace and joy tomorrow and this holiday weekend. Most of all, I hope you know I'm thankful for you and that you take time to stop by here every so often. It means the world to me. Happy Thanksgiving, many blessings on you and yours and I'll see you in a few days.

| -- permanent link